How to Find Shady Oak Trail Getaway
Coming from Hot Springs:
- Take the Martin Luther King Expressway(270W) in Hot Springs all the way WEST to the end.
- The exit says 'Mt. Ida'. This winds around and remains 270W. Navigate to the middle lane; the right lane becomes a 'turn only' lane at the next (Thornton Ferry/Piney) light.
- Continue straight 4 miles (You'll pass Don's Country Butcher) to Treasure Isle and turn right.
- Go 1 mile to River Oaks Subdivision and turn left at the entrance.
- The road curves to the right and you can SEE the cabins on your left though the neighborhood lots.
- At the stop sign, take a left and the road will curve to the left as you see the lake.
- Shady Oak Trail is the last street on the left.
- The cabins are within sight on your right.
- Parking is behind the cabins. Parking in front of the cabin is strictly prohibited.
If you are coming from areas north and west of Hot Springs on 270E, you'll come to Treasure Isle Road after you pass through Mt. Ida & Royal, AR, cross over the Lake Hamilton bridge over the northwest end of Lake Hamilton. Look for Treasure Isle Road on your left at the end of the bridge.
Our cabins are not pet-friendly.